Innomech - Master's program in English
Innomech is an Engineering Master's program taught in English. It focuses on advanced materials and mechanism design & control to manage complex systems
- The master is designed to promote a high-quality educational offer in the areas of advanced materials and the design and control of complex systems (with a particular focus on industrial machines and robots)
- After completion the students will have mastered the different areas of complex mechanisms (such as mathematical modeling, mechanical design, material modeling, control engineering and sensor integration)
- Integration of these main themes is necessary to be able to deal with complex mechanisms as a whole rather than just concentrating on one particular area
- Students may take the master as a professional terminal degree, or to join PhD programs afterwards.
- A certified minimum B1 level in English is required to join the Innomech program.