Innomech - Master's program in English
Innomech is an Engineering Master's program ("Diplôme d'Etablissement") taught in English. It is a specialized degree focusing on advanced materials and mechanism design & control to manage complex systems
- The master is designed to promote a high-quality educational offer in the areas of advanced materials and the design and control of complex systems (with a particular focus on industrial machines and robots).
- After completion the students will have mastered the different areas of complex mechanisms (such as mathematical modeling, mechanical design, material modeling, control engineering and sensor integration).
- The course covers all the main themes necessary to be able to deal with complex mechanisms as a whole, rather than just concentrating on one particular area.
- Students may take the master as a professional terminal degree, or to join PhD programs afterwards.
- A certified minimum B1 level in English is required to join the Innomech program.
- Fees: 8000 euros per year. Students with exceptional academic results may be eligible for a partial fee waiver - please consult us for more details.
Testimonials from Innomech students
Hyeondeok (South Korea)