The SIGMA Clermont Master's Degree (Diplôme d'Ingénieur) is accredited by the CTI, the French ministerial accreditation agency.
You have several options if you wish to join us for degree-awarded courses: you can apply independently or via programs such as Campus France.
- Full degree students start with the 1st year of Master’s level (S7).
- All classes are given in French.
- Courses also include social studies, economics and English.
- In order to obtain the SIGMA master's degree, students are required to perform two different internships in companies.
- Students wanting to study full-time must register and pay a full tuition fee, although tuition fees do not apply for students coming from partner universities.
We also offer dual degree programs for students from selected partner universities worldwide.
You can download course information and our application form in the right-hand column: "Documents to download".