SIGMA Clermont admissions process: 3 easy steps!
1. E-mail our International Incoming Assistant (email@example.com) who will put you in contact with one of our regional coordinators responsible for the area your home country is located in.
2. Define a study program with the regional coordinator. Attention! You can only chose courses from within one department (pôle) and one semester. Mixing courses from different departments and study years is not possible.
- You can download the study program for Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry courses (see link in right-hand column: "Documents to download")
3. Fill in and submit the application form (see link in right-hand column for download) with all the required documents, within these deadlines:
- Classes starting in Fall (1st September) 15 May
- Classes starting in Spring (early January) 15 November
SIGMA Clermont considers every application individually and makes the admission decision on the basis of the fully completed application form and enclosures. If you fulfill the requirements set by SIGMA Clermont, the International Office will send you a confirmation of acceptance by e-mail.
Acceptance information is available about 6 weeks after the application deadline.
Please note that during the time when applications are being processed, it is not possible to answer individual questions concerning the status of your application.